If you are searching out Ignou CFN solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost Download PDF? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2020. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou CFN solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost Download PDF. We will provide all the Ignou CFN solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost Download PDF for all courses.
Eating is so much a part of life that we tend to assume that we know everything about food. It is generally believed that the provision of proper nourishment is mainly a question of income. Since food sustains life and accounts for a major portion of our living expenses, it will be useful for everyone to know about:
- The nutrients contained in different items of food;
- The needs of the human body in terms of various nutrients at different stages of life;
- Consequences of taking more/wrong types of food; and
- Ways of selecting food articles, and the techniques for processing, cooking, and preserving them.
The focus of the programme is to enable you to make the best possible choice for meeting the nutritional needs of your family. At the same time, it aims at helping you choose an adequate variety of foods to suit the taste of each individual in your family. In addition, you will learn about the nature of food-borne diseases and the importance of good food habits in preventing them. You will also be acquainted with schemes of quality control, consumer rights, etc.
Program Code: Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT
Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
|You and Your Food||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
|Your Food and Its Utilization|
|CFN-03 EM||Economics of Food|
Payment modes you can use :
GooglePay – 9311471215
PhonePe – 9311471215
Paytm – 9311471215
Note: If you face any problem in downloading the Ignou assignments then :
Whatapp/ Call us at 9311471215 or drop a mail at email@example.com
Course StructureThe basic material to be studied has been brought out in a number of Blocks, covering a few interconnected topics. There are four Blocks for the first course, five for the second course and three for the third course. A Block is sub-divided into a number of Units, each Unit covering a distinct topic of the subject under study. At the beginning of each unit (Objectives of the Unit), we list out what you are going to achieve or gain after a study of the Unit.
How might we check our assignment status?To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of IGNOU.
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.